The Zebra GK420 label printer provides great amazing value in the basic desktop printer range. With the GK420 you have the ability to print wide 4 inch barcodes. This versatile direct thermal label printers is ideal for a variety of applications.
About the Zebra G-Series Label Printers:
- The G-Series Zebra barcode printers are a compact desktop printer for print widths up to 4 inches, delivering best-in-class speed and performance. From the basic GK™model to the feature-rich GX™model, the G-Series printers are reliable, durable, and flexible to fit almost any low- to mid-volume printing application and budget.
- These label printers are built with Zebra durability and reliability, the G-Series GK model provides the best value of all basic desktop thermal printers, while the premier GX model supports a variety of industries and applications with the widest range of features.
- Choose the space-saving direct thermal version of either model for the smallest footprint of any 4-inch desktop printer, or the direct thermal/thermal transfer version to save users time with the easiest ribbon-loading system available.
- With both EPL™and ZPL® programming languages native on all models, G-Series printers fit in perfectly with other Zebra printers. And a variety of connectivity options makes them easy to integrate into existing local or networked systems. Zebra’s G-Series printers are a smart investment, and always a perfect fit.
- Direct Thermal Transfer or/and Thermal Transfer
- 203dpi (8 dpmm)
- Speed – 5ips (127 mm/s)
- Print width (max) – 4.09″ (104 mm)
- Memory – 4 MB Flash, 8 MB DRAM
- Serial, parallel, and USB
- 32-bit RISC processor
- OpenACCESS™ design for easy media loading
- Programming languages: EZPL (ZPL, ZPL II and EPL2)
- Smallest footprint in a 4-inch printer
- Dual-wall reinforced plastic construction
- Retail – Price marking, Gift registry, coupon and receipt printing, Pharmacy prescription labelling.
- Healthcare – Specimen labelling, Patient tracking
- Manufacturing – Light-industrial work-in-process and product labelling
- Security – Visitor ID, Evidence tracing, Parking passes
- Travel & Hospitality – Boarding passes, Bag tags, Ski lift tickets