Designed to suit a range of settings, the M2 allows the user to bring their work to them, versus having to adjust to a static monitor stand. M2’s articulating arm options offer effortless height and depth adjustment, and support a wide range of flat-panel screens that weigh 3.6 – 9 kg.
Instead of using a gas cylinder to counterbalance the weight of the monitor, the M2 monitor arm uses extension-spring technology. Without clunky mechanisms to complicate the design, the M2 offers uncompromising, long-term durability and an ultra-thin design that complements flat-panel monitors and attachments for a truly flexible workstation.
Features & Specifications
- Supports the vast majority of monitors in use today (up to 9 kg)
- Interchangeable mounting options attach to a variety of work surfaces
- Integrated cable management hides cables within the arm
- Removable 180° stop protects walls and panels
- Optional Notebook Holder accommodates laptops 9” – 14” in length
- Optional 12” links provide greater adjustability and flexibility
- Arm reach: 508 mm
- Height adjustment range: 254 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Finish options: Polished Aluminum with White accents or
Black with Black accents
- Made primarily of steel and aluminum
We offer 30-Day Risk-Free Guaranty on all M8 monitor models. Please contact Customer Service at (08) 9361 6777 to arrange a return.